Click HERE for class schedules.
If you attend Fisher Elementary click here
* general guidance on afterschool classes breaks: WEEKLY AFTERSCHOOL CLASSES FOLLOW FRISCO ISD CALENDAR, therefore when there's a school break per FRISCO ISD, there's no weekly afterschool class (example Winter Break, Spring Break, Summer Break, School Holidays).
Check Camps, Special Events Tabs - for other exciting cooking programs!!
Click HERE for EVENTS & FUNshops workshops schedules.
KIDs CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN -
School Year 2014-2015 Registration is open!!!
Convenient registration options:
- Online - (some classes only)
- Call 972-335-4449 now to register over the phone (for any class/event)
- Visit us at the academy (Preston & Main in Frisco Texas - 9350 Pasadena Dr, Ste 300). Registration on Tu/We/Thu from 10am to 1pm
- Limited spots per class
- Kinder Cooks (ages 3 - 5 years) - monthly
- Junior Chefs ( ages 6-11 years) elegible for Master Chefs Program - weekly
- Busy Chefs (ages 4-9 years) - weekly
- Teen Chefs (PreTeen/Teen) ( agess 12-16) elegible for Master Chefs Program - weekly
AND.........The chefs signed for the weekly programs receive: all the recipes, a Backpack, a Recipe Binder, an Apron, a Chefs Club Member Card (valid for 5% discount when presenting the member card on birthday parties, special events, merchandising, exclusive Member Only Events and from time to time free passes to bring friends to class on a Chef Date)!!! WOW!!!!!
Annual Student Package/Registration New Member $60 (there's a a consecutive year returning member reduced rate - consult office)
OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES YOU CAN DO AT YCA FRISCO ARE:
Parents (and Kids) love our all inclusive Birthday Parties. Call to Save the Date and Time for your special celebration. We do Parties anytime - the most popular times are Fridays after school hours - anytime all day on Saturday - or Sunday afternoon.
Click on the Party Package Tab on our Home Page for more info!
- TEAM AND CHEER SQUAD PARTIES:
Young Chefs Academy has a fun new way to hold your Awards Ceremony and/or Celebrate the end of your favorite Athletic Team's or Cheer Leading Squad's Season. We can host your event in our big bright kitchens by providing refreshment for your party, or the kids can cook some fun recipes to share with each other while parents visit in our lobby areas. We can also continue the competition with a Kitchen Cook-Off or other menu plan to make the end of the season memorable.
Call today to plan your Team or Squad Party!
- GIRL SCOUTS / CUB SCOUT / BOY SCOUTS:
Whether you want an emphasis on badge earning, team building, leadership skills or just having fun, we have the right opportunity for your troop / pack! Call to schedule and plan your Troop's / Pack's Field Trip!
Click HERE for Scout field Trip Information
Mom's Groups, Home School Groups and any other groups of kids who want to have a fun and educational outing will enjoy our YCA Cooking & Tasting Field Trips. Available menus include all kinds of Sweet or Savory recipe options.
CALL to get started cooking up some fun today!
- COOKING SHOWERS FOR THE BRIDE or AN EXPECTANT MOTHER
If you are looking for a great new way to celebrate the arrival of a new Baby or to honor a special Bride, we would love to help you plan and host a Shower in our YCA kitchens.
Let YCA host your Committee, Office Staff or Managers in a special Team Building Event in our big kitchens. We will work with you to plan a special gathering which could be customized to fit your group. You can choose just the right activity like a " Chile Cook Off ", "Iron Chef Challenge", "Celebrity Chef Favorites" or even a "Mystery Dinner".
Want a fun night of quality time with your friends? A fantastic way to bond and have the girly talk we moms need. Call to schedule your night out 972-335-4449.
*** *** ***
Ready to join us in the kitchen? Call (972) 335-4449 or use online signup tab to Register & Reserve your favorite day and time!