Here is what a few people had to say!
My Grandson Jaiden enjoyed the class so much, and will definitely come
back to cook again. He especially liked that the food was healthy and
that he got to take the recipes home. I am happy that I bought the
Groupon for him for his birthday.
- My son and friend had and awesome time. The instructor was awesome and I
was really amazed all the kids love their multi-grain vegan burrito and
avocado salsa... It was GREAT!!!!
- Three Granddaughters had a great time learning to cook a fresh vegetable pizza with a rice crust and a veggie rissoto!
- My children loved the class and the people were very friendly.
- I did not know about Young Chefs Academy before the Groupon. Great place. Our daughter loved it.
- Great staff who could engage my child and teach her some cooking techniques she can use at home. She had lots of fun.
- My grand- daughter loved it! Thank you for a great experience!!
- Never heard of this place before the Groupon. Took my 5 y.o. Grandson and
he had a great time. The chefs really work well with kids and expect
them to participate, follow directions and to have fun. Will go back.
Before you come please download and fill out this form to bring with you. Thank you in advance.
- KinderCooks (3-6 year old)
- Saturday 9:30-10:45
- Tuesday 3:45-5:00
- Wednesday 5:15-6:30
- KinderCooks Presents: "Big Chef, Little Chef"
A special class for pre-schoolers and their big helpers. Ages 2 1/2-5 years old
- Enroll now for Fall Semester!!!!! September-December Thursdays 10:30-11:30
- Can sign up for individual classes.
- What people are saying about Big Chef, Little Chef- "What a fabulous experience. I loved being hands on with my daughter and having someone else lead it!! Can't wait to go back."
- Jr.Chefs (6 1/2 yr - 12 yr)
- Saturday 10:00-11:30 & 12:30-2:00
- Tuesday 4:30-6:00 & Home School Class 1:45-3:15 (Homeschool class starting back up in September)
- Wednesday 5:00-6:30
- Thursday 4:30-6:00 & Home School Class 1:00-2:30PM NEW!!!
****GROUPON/ Living Social Classes: Can attend any of the above classes unless specified or full.
- Sr.Chefs (12 1/2 y - 16 yr)
- Tuesday 6:15-7:45
- Thursday 5:00-6:30
- NEW!!!!! Sr.Chef Presents: High School and Adult Culinary 101
High School Students and Adults will be learning advanced culinary skills! This semesters theme is Dinner Parties. All classes are held from 2:00-4:30 PM
- September 15th and 29th
- October 6th and 20th
- November 3rd and 17th
- Field Trips Please call to schedule 817-989-2433
Please let us know if you do not see a class that fits your needs. We would be happy to work with you to help get your Young Chef cooking soon.