Be inspired to cook together this Spring with classes and workshops from Young Chefs of Glenview!! Sign up now for our session beginning April 9th and running through June 2nd! Click on the "Classes/Memberships" tab to see what we'll be preparing each week.
Summer Camp begins June 10th and runs 10 sessions through August 16th. Sessions are Monday - Friday from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and appropriate for students finishing grades 1-8. We have a separate Teen Chef kitchen for those completing grades 6-8 that promotes more kitchen independence and knife skill training. Information and registration forms are posted on our "Camps" page above.
- Located in Glenview, IL at 2825A Pfingsten Rd. (at Willow Rd.) in Glenbrook Market Place (the Walgreens strip mall)
- Phone: 847-715-9474 and Fax number is: (847) 562-9230
- We strive to accommodate most dietary restrictions. Please call to discuss how we keep our kitchens Peanut-free!
Curious if your child will like Cooking Classes?
- You may purchase a "Drop-In" Class: $25.00 for Junior Chefs or $20.00 for Kindercooks! That's 90 minutes of cooking fun each class! Your child will prepare and taste 2 recipes during our instructional time. Advanced registration for classes is required.
- Kindercooks (ages 4-6) meet on Tuesdays and Saturdays 10:00 AM-11:30 AM.
- Junior Chef classes (Grades 1-5) meet Thursdays 6:00-7:30 PM, Saturdays 10:30 AM-12:00 Noon or Sundays 2:00-3:30 PM. Teen Chef classes (Grades 6-9th) are on Sundays from 4:00-5:30pm.
- Call us at 847-715-9474 to learn more about our curriculum and great instructor to student ratio!