Welcome to Young Chefs Academy of Sandy Springs -- the tastiest place in Metro Atlanta! We are thrilled to offer cooking events for kids, teens, & tweens -- and for adults, too!
Camps, birthday parties, seasonal workshops, weekly classes, group field trips, and special events! We have the BEST YEAR EVER underway as we help young chefs to hone the life-skill of COOKING!
Call to book your holiday parties-- perfect for corporate teams, friends, families--- everyone. We offer seasonal options including gingerbread house decorating; cookie baking and decorating; cooking competitions and much more.
Here are the cooking events and programs that we offer throughout the year ~
- Weekly Cooking Classes for Sr. Chefs (ages 11 and up), Jr. Chefs (ages 7-10), & KinderCooks (ages 3-6) . Explore new recipes and techniques in each class. Many kids visit us every week...come see what the buzz is about! Classes every week, 52-weeks a year!
- Birthday Parties. Let us take care of EVERYTHING. Many party themes ~ PIZZA for all ages, ALL NEW Rock Star, ALL-NEW Avengers Assemble, Cupcake Palooza (Cupcake Decorating Extravaganza), ALL-NEW Bake Shop Bonanza perfect for tweens and teens, and many more for both kids AND grown-ups! You supply the chefs, and we supply the rest!
- Field trips for school groups and scout troops. Cooking field trips are always a HIT with scout troops and dens, school groups, and others groups like Mom's Clubs, cooking clubs, and more! Weekdays and some weekends!
- Seasonal workshops. Created for busy kids & families who want occasional fun-themed cooking events.
- Adult teambuilding, parties, & classes. Challenge your co-workers and friends to an Iron Chef competition, or just enjoy time together with colleagues and friends. We provide the food, recipes, and everything you need for a fabulous time together - including pictures to remember your event! Every day and evening!
Kids, teens, families, and adults all enjoy "cooking up fun" with us!
Comments from a parent about their daughter's birthday party ~
"I just wanted to thank you and Chef Kia for the wonderful party that you did for Emilie today. She had such a great time and was smiling the whole day afterwards - telling us about all her favorite parts of the party.
My husband and I decided to put a little more into her party, rather than presents, because we like the idea of giving kids "memories," rather than "things." We couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! I've also heard from several parents since the party who told us how much their kids enjoyed themselves." AME
Click on one of the buttons above for more info on all of the above -- and more ways for kids (and adults!) to learn and have fun!
Join us on FACEBOOK, and join our mailing list to receive news about our cooking events! And, check back often! There is always something new cooking in our kitchens.