FUN FRIDAYS! Every Friday is a cooking frenzy at Young Chefs. Pick a theme and join us for 1, 4 or 6 classes or even every week to cook up some fun. All classes are 6:00-8:00 pm and have age recommendations.
REGISTER HERE FOR FUN FRIDAYS!
Fun Friday Themes:
- Cupcake Decorating- Circus themed cupcakes! (ages 5+) Sept 12th
- Homemade Pasta- pasta from scratch, meatballs, garlic rolls and tiramisu (ages 9+) Sept 19th
- Scarlet and Grey Day- OSU Pizzas, red velvet cupcakes and football layer dip (ages 6+) Sept 26th
- Burger Night -HEALTHY versions of cheeseburger sliders, loaded french fries and brownie al a mode! (ages 6+) Oct 3rd
- Japanese Steakhouse- yum yum sauce, hibachi chicken, fried rice and ginger donut holes (ages 9+) Oct 10th
- Kids Favorites-HEALTHY versions of chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, and chocolate chip cookies(ages 5+) Oct 17th
- Halloween Treats- mummy stromboli, witch cupcakes, cob web dip and bat brew (ages 5+) Oct 24th
- Halloween Cupcakes- pumpkin, owl and witch themed cupcakes (ages 5+) Oct 31st
- Thanksgiving Sides- GLUTEN FREE versions of loaded mashed potatoes, green bean bacon bundles, pull apart rolls and chocolate pumpkin brownies (ages 5+) Nov 7th
- Elegant Thanksgiving- stuffed potato bites, oven baked zucchini fries, sausage egg rolls with cranberry sauce and pumpkin spice donut holes (ages 9+) Nov 14th
- Thanksgiving Treats- turkey cookies, turkey wreath, pilgrim hats and turkey centerpiece (ages 5+) Nov 21st
Due to popularity of classes, advanced registration is required. Reservations are firm when made. If your child is unable to attend for any reason you may choose to send someone in their place. No refunds.